You can also help by starting a fundraiser that encourages your circle of friends, family and coworkers to support your goal – whether to celebrate your birthday or as a family service project. We can help you, help us.
How to crowdfund for the Foothills Food Bank
- Decide if you want to raise money or food and other items to fill the shelves at the Food Bank.
- Set a goal. Do you want to collect $250 or 100 pounds of food? Are you passionate about seniors and want to theme your event, collecting items they might need? Or what about a pet food drive? Please consider making financial contributions an option at your food drive. Every dollar collected can be used in areas of immediate need to help individuals and families who are struggling.
- Spread the word. Share your fundraiser with family, friends, and coworkers through social media, emails, texts and flyers. Need our logo or a few images, click here.
- Woot! Woot! Celebrate your accomplishment by thanking everyone who supported the Foothills Food Bank through your efforts, and drop off your donation, either food or money, to the Food Bank during regular business hours. That’s it!
- Now it’s our turn to thank you for your kindness and generosity.