Donate Your Stuff!
Help the Kids by Donating to the Marketplace!
We accept furniture, home goods, books and movies, clothing, electrical goods and sporting equipment. Please refer to our donation guidelines below for exceptions.
Donation hours are 9am – 5pm Tuesday – Saturday. Our donation door is located on the south east corner of the building. Volunteers will be available to accept your donations as well as provide you with a donation receipt. If you have a furniture donation please park in the front north east loading zone and inform a cashier at the cashier counter.
LARGE DONATION PICK-UP
If you have large furniture or a large quantity of items we also have a large donation pick up service. Please call 480-488-8400 to schedule a pickup. One of our representatives will return your call within 24 hours (Tuesday – Saturday). Our pick up days are Wednesday, Friday and Saturday in the morning.
WHOLE HOUSE PICK-UP
We also offer a whole house pick up service following our standard donation guidelines below. Please allow a minimum of 10 business when scheduling your appointment to allow us time to allocate sufficient resources. If needed the home goods can be packed by us with advance notice.
- NO CHEMICALS, PAINT, OIL, AUTOMOTIVE FLUIDS, PROPANE TANKS
- No automotive wheels and tires
- No bicycle or motorcycle helmets unless new in a box
- No carpet, carpet tiles or underlay. Rugs must be in clean saleable
- No construction materials doors, windows, tiles etc
- No large exercise equipmen Treadmills, rowing machines, stair masters etc
- No mattress toppers or pillows unless new in packin Linens must be clean.
- No mirrors without frames or glass table tops without bases
- No pianos, player pianos or organs
- No unsealed household cleaning products
- No Drapes (inc. hanging hardware), valances, blinds, shutters, patio dog doors etc
- No Christmas trees that are not working/incomplete and only during Oct/Nov/Dec
Electronics – Must be in fully working condition
- No printers without WIFI Printers must have ink or toner
- No CRT TV’s or computer monitor
- No rear projection TV’s or plasma TV’s (big heavy flat screens)
- No built in appliances
- No ceiling fans
- No fax machines
Furniture – Must be in saleable condition and a standalone unit.
Large furniture items must be unloaded in the front loading zone.
- No bed frames, mattresses, box springs, headboards, footboards and futons
- No built in wardrobe pieces
- No cribs, baby strollers, high chairs, playpens, car seats boosters or potty chairs
- No desks larger than 4′, corner desks, or multipart desks
- No filing cabinets
- No kitchen cabinets or counter tops
- No part pieces of sectional couches
- No sleeper couches
- No TV stands, entertainment centers and armoires